PokeVania forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeVania forums
PokeVania forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon of the Month
The Pokemon of the Month of January is

Top posting users this month
No user

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift
Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 7:07 pm by Dusknoir

» Count to 10 before a normal members posts
Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 5:19 pm by Zero

» Badass...Part 2.
Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 3:26 am by Espeon1296

» why DOES THIS EXIST
Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 12:51 pm by Zero

Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift

Go down

Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift Empty Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift

Post by Dusknoir Mon May 23, 2022 7:07 pm

These announcements are like a tradition. They must continue, or else the world will come to an end. I will carry this burden, so others can roam the world in blissful ignorance...

WHAT'S POPPIN', PEEPS?

It's your gentleman of course, HeartBreakDusky aka 2fly2furious aka Dusky aka HBK aka Showstopper/Headliner/MainEvent aka Yung Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Why? Cause no one wants beef. Back from the *checks notes* third hiatus? Who's keeping score? Anyways, I'm back at it again on my memory lane shit and wanted to come back to the birth of the HBD. Mainly cause of the HBD tomorrow, but yeah. Time flies too fast, my guys, and we really do just be living for no reason. Obligatory claim of revitalizing the forum right here, btw. It's still on the list, I promise, I just happened to lose the list and am improvising!

Man, I wish I could close my eyes and go back 10 years. Just to be present in the laughs and good times again. We really did hop on here like gospel every day and had a damn good one. Hope everyone is doing good, really do mean that. May not be conversing with anyone as of late, but believe me, if you need me, I'm there. Just appreciate this place, so thanks to headmaster Eeveelution guy that runs the place.

Hmm the fuck I've been up to? Uhhh

-Been enjoying the manager life. Kinda grateful to enjoy where I work and it not being a drag.

- Haven't pulled the trigger on marriage lmao The HeartBreakKid struggling to stay alive for sure. Nah but seriously, I'm just a careful lad and should probably stop being a bitch before I lose her. She doing good, tho. Razz

- Overwatch consumes me but also Dead by Daylight, game is fun af. Other than that, free time reserved for Pokemon till the day I die. B)

-Got a new car, it goes vroom so pretty excited about it. Been like two months, but I never thought I'd get that attached to a ride lmao I love it. I love you

- Been enjoying the life on my own with the lady friend. Miss the boys back at home, but we make it a point to have a yearly trip to a set location and take the place by storm for a week. Coming up pretty soon, Niagara Falls here we come. Love my thieves greatly.

But that's about it. Grateful for this place, miss the laughs, enjoying life anyways. (Tldr I guess right there lol) Hope everyone killing it and honestly just hope everyone is happy. That's all that really matters. And if any chance you shall falter, ya boi a dm away!

It's been a while. *Ahem* Be Breezy!~ B)
Dusknoir
Dusknoir

PokeClaims : Dusknoir/Ambipom

Dusknoir likes this post

Back to top Go down