PokeVania forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeVania forums
PokeVania forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon of the Month
The Pokemon of the Month of January is

Top posting users this month
No user

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Badass 3 : Tokyo Drift
Evil Teachers I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 7:07 pm by Dusknoir

» Count to 10 before a normal members posts
Evil Teachers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 5:19 pm by Zero

» Badass...Part 2.
Evil Teachers I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 3:26 am by Espeon1296

» why DOES THIS EXIST
Evil Teachers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 12:51 pm by Zero

Evil Teachers

3 posters

Go down

Evil Teachers Empty Evil Teachers

Post by Totoquil Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:31 pm

This is a thread I made at another forum and reposted here because Esp wanted to read it. xD

So, everyone's got that one teacher that is evil beyond compare, right? Share your stories about these soulless monsters.

Here's mine:
So, I had this science teacher who had one of her Biology classes dissect a cat. The smell was absolutely terrible. Not to mention it was mixed with all sorts of preservatives, chemicals, and dissinfectant. You could not walk through that hallway. But that's not the story. It's what this woman had students do with the cat that is just wrong. There were these two students with bad grades, so for extra credit, the woman had them take the cat skin to our English teacher. She's a big animal lover, and they made her cry for the enjoyment of our science teacher. Those students got A's. The principal did nothing about it either because she was terrible at her job and she was all buddy buddy with our science teacher.

Soooo, what's your story?
Totoquil
Totoquil

Back to top Go down

Evil Teachers Empty Re: Evil Teachers

Post by TubaChan27 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 pm

THAT'S SO FREAKING SAD, TOTO. ;_;

...Hm, evil teachers...

My English teacher gives too much homework I actually don't have any...
TubaChan27
TubaChan27

http://tubachan27.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperLugia Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:14 am

That is WAY messed up Why DO IT ON CAT!? Ewww....anyway here is mine from last year and ....wait my teachers are not evil but when it comes to English teacher..Bleh She gave us like in a week 11/13 pages of homework and she makes some stuff nonsense. despite the fact she can be a funny teacher but nope too much homework.Especially that Drama Teacher -.-" I love to act but I hate writing scripts....Everyone hates her in English class.(Some even in Drama because she is way to Expresing??andI saw her in a shop where there are used stuff but I went there so I could get a Wii version of the Nintendo Gamecube controller and that was scary as hell.she was wearing the clothes from the 80's...which made me giggle.xD(Nope she was not "that"Teacher from my English class lol) PS[unrelated: Yay Pachirisu~Snuggle HowuknowIlovePachirisuxD]
HyperLugia
HyperLugia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum