The Pokemon of the Month of January is

Top posting users this month

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Kill La Kill
Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:41 am by Unnamed Protagonist

» CLANNAD! Best anime ever.
Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:56 pm by HyperLugia

» Badass Announcements of All Announcments!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 pm by Unnamed Protagonist

» why DOES THIS EXIST
Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:36 pm by tristy

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Light and Dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Light and Dark

Post by HyperLugia on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 am

Hi Guys Aq--- omg I need to get used to be HyperLugia here =_=". anyway lol. I am bored now so I decided to make an RPG/role playing here now ^_^. Ok if you would like to play(This is my first RPG posting game so yeah I might suck Dx tell me what is good or not) So anyways As you can see in the description It will be a pmd Explorers/Rescue team and Kh crossovers.
The Story will start a later once people log on and see this and Also PM me What pkmn you want to be.

here are the rules of this RPG
No God RPGing
No Spamming(Unless u want to be a character tha can sometimes get annoying Im ok with that)
You can be any pokemon you want to be But no Legendary pokemon Unless its neccesary for the Rolplaying.
Depending on how the story goes and people that rpg here it will go on.
You can give yourself an item that can be special/nonspecial but depending on the Item you make/want to have in the story must be asked. And Note Also Depending on the pokemon you want to be you might learn a move that it might originally learn.

ok Here is the pokemon I will be

pokemon: Kirlia
Appearance: Wears a silver Scarf made by Lugia
Items: Dawnstone, 2x sitrus and lum berries, 4x oran,pecha,starf and big apples(bigger than a Igglypuff lol) and a power band and an Rainbow bow.
Item on the character you are: SoulSilver Scarf: A scarf that Lugia made when Kirlia was a Ralts. The scarf makes Kirlia hav e the ability to change his type to:water,Electric and Flying. and the Soulsilver Scarf boost psychic attacks.

Kirlia's Personality: Kirlia is kind pokemon who can get sometimes bipolar(Serious/Jolly).
skills: expert at dodging,really fast and can make berry medicines.
Moves he knows: Psychic,Petal dance(Well its a dancing kind of pokemon lol),Thunder punch and (firepunch for the future)
HyperLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Light and Dark

Post by Miyuki Frostleaf on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Interesting... I will give it a try, (I doubt that this will even start)
Pokemon : Glaceon
Appearance: (I am gonna add a little Okami, sorry.) A Shiny Glaceon with strange markings all over her body.
Items: Adamant Orb, 5x Oran Berries, 5x Max Elixir, 2x Golden Apple, 3x Sitrius Berry, 10000 Poke.
Equipped item: Tundra Beads. This weapon was given to her from her mother, Okami Amaterasu, she always has it around her neck.
Personality: Her full name is Okami Saphira, she prefers to be called Saphira by everyone else, many Pokemon don't recognize her as a Goddess, she tries to hide that information from everyone. Saphira is very friendly, but being a Goddess, she can sometimes be rude.
Skills: Saphira can use all of her Mother's Brush Skills, but she mainly uses the Power Slash Skill. She can also use her weapon to attack enemies if it's needed. She can also draw energy from the Adamant Orb to use a limited amount of Dragon-Type Attacks.
Moves: Dragon Claw (Learned because of her Adamant Orb), Ice Shard.
Moves learned later: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Attract.

Last edited by Okami Saphira on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

^Thanks to Tuba!

The Official Glaceon, Dialga, Okami Shiranui, Okami Chibiterasu, Okami Saphira and Okami Amaterasu of PV.
A.K.A Okami Shiranui, Black Icicle, DarkDialga, ShadowTsutarja, ShadowDarkGlaceon, etc... Razz

My forum, come join!:
Miyuki Frostleaf

PokeClaims : Shiny Glaceon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperLugia on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Approved xD
HyperLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperLugia on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 am

You know what I will start is I even have to plays as the pkmn we will Enncounter=.=
HyperLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Frostleaf on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Go ahead and start Lugia, I am waiting.....

^Thanks to Tuba!

The Official Glaceon, Dialga, Okami Shiranui, Okami Chibiterasu, Okami Saphira and Okami Amaterasu of PV.
A.K.A Okami Shiranui, Black Icicle, DarkDialga, ShadowTsutarja, ShadowDarkGlaceon, etc... Razz

My forum, come join!:
Miyuki Frostleaf

PokeClaims : Shiny Glaceon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperLugia on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:42 pm

"There are too many heartless here I need to get out of here!" Kirlia was running away from the heartless pokemon but fell."Crud I need to get my keyblade out now"Kirlia got his keyblade out and launced a psychic keyblade attack and manages to escpae them for now.
HyperLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperLugia on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:19 am

"What the--" He saw a Glaceon fighting some Heartless.He went to Run at the HEartless and Kicked it off the Glaceon"You okay?"
HyperLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top